Here is a list of some of the best credit cards and their benefits mentioned in the below points:
1. Capital One Secured Mastercard: No annual fee and all the credit building benefits with responsible card use. Unlike a prepaid card, it builds credit when used responsibly, with regular reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus. A user will get an initial $200 credit line after making a security deposit of $49, $99, or $200, determined based on the creditworthiness. Get access to a higher credit line after making a first 5 monthly payments on time with no additional deposit needed. Easily manage the account 24/7 with online access, by phone or using our mobile app. It’s a credit card accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
2. Discover it Secured Card: No Annual Fee, cash back on every purchase, and helps a user to build a credit with responsible use. A Secured Credit Card requires a refundable security deposit up to the amount, they can approve of at least $200 which will establish a credit line. A user will need to provide his bank information when submitting a security deposit. They will automatically begin reviewing the account starting at 8 months to see if they can transition a user to an unsecured line of credit. Earn 2% cash back at restaurants & gas stations on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter. Plus, 1% cash back on all of the other purchases. Get a dollar for dollar match of all the cash back a user has earned at the end of his first year, automatically. Receive Free Social Security number alerts-Discover will monitor thousands of risky websites when he sign up.
3. Total VISA Unsecured Credit Card: Checking account required, fast and easy application process; response provided in seconds. A genuine VISA card accepted by merchants nationwide across the USA and online. Manageable monthly payments. If approved, simply pay a Processing Fee to open the account and access the available credit. It reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus. Select a favorite card design from the gallery, for free! No Fee credit line increase opportunities are available with this card!
4. Credit One Bank Visa Credit Card: Find the card that’s right for a user without affecting the credit score. Show off the personality by selecting from a variety of card designs, a fee may apply. Get 1% cash back rewards on eligible purchases including gas, groceries, and services such as mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV, terms apply. Set up custom email or text alerts so a user will always be aware of the payment due date, when a payment posts, or if an available credit runs low. Don’t get stuck with a payment date that doesn’t work with a user’s schedule. Credit One Bank that allows a user to choose his monthly payment due date.
5. First PREMIER Bank MasterCard Credit Card: Must have a checking account to qualify. A credit card offer for that currently building credit history. All credit types welcome to apply! Quarterly FICO score on a monthly billing statement. Chip card technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals. Make the payments on time each month, and keep the balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on the credit report. The next First PREMIER Bank credit card customer could be a customer!
6. First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard Secured Credit Card: Fund a new MasterCard secured credit card with the tax refund today! This card reports monthly to all three major bureaus and approval are based upon a fully-refundable security deposit. They can approve a user at any credit score, no minimum required. No processing or application fees required. Full-featured Platinum MasterCard, accepted for car rentals, hotels, and millions of other locations worldwide. Credit Line Secured by a Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 – $2,000 Submitted with Application. Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI.
7. Credit One Bank Unsecured Visa with Free Credit Score Tracking: See if a user Pre-Qualify without harming the credit score. This unsecured card requires no deposit and can help build a credit. Track the progress with free online access to an Experian credit score, terms apply.
8. First Progress Platinum Elite MasterCard Secured Credit Card: Fund a new MasterCard secured credit card with the tax refund today! Receive a Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option. No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval. Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards are Accepted! Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History. Credit Line Secured by a Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 – $2,000 Submitted with Application. Just pay off the Balance and receive a deposit back at any time. 24/7 Online
9. OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card: No credit check necessary to apply. OpenSky believes in giving an opportunity to everyone. The refundable deposit a user provides becomes the credit line limit on a Visa card. Choose it easily, from as low as $200. OpenSky reports to all 3 major credit bureaus. 99% of the customers who started without a credit score earned a credit score record with the credit bureaus in as little as 6 months. OpenSky provides credit tips and a dedicated credit education page on the website to support a user along the way. View the Cardholder Agreement located at the bottom of the application page for details of the card.
10. First PREMIER Bank Credit Card: Must have checking account to qualify. Unlike some other issuers, they may approve those currently building their credit history. Monthly reporting to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies. Issued by FDIC-insured First PREMIER Bank. Only a user can build a good credit history. Make the payments on time each month, and keep the balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on a credit report each month.
11. Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank: Fingerhut offers more than 500,000 items including the brand names a user wants like Samsung, KitchenAid, and DeWalt. Take advantage of low monthly payments if a user apply and is accepted for a Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of credit. Fast, easy online application process and a quick decision.
12. Self Lender — Credit Builder Account: The first nationwide savings plan that builds credit. Savings plans start at $25/month and includes credit monitoring. Reports to all 3 credit bureaus. No hard credit pull and no credit history required. Self Lender helps a user to get a small loan that he saves in a CD for 12 or 24 months (FDIC-insured certificate of deposit bank account). At the end of account term he has built credit history and the CD savings unlocks.
13. Credit One Bank Unsecured Platinum Visa: Find out if a Pre-Qualify without harming the credit score. Eligible purchases earn 1% cash back rewards automatically, terms apply. Get a credit line between $300 and $3,000 based on the credit history. Get credit line increase opportunities, a fee may apply. Choose a monthly payment due date for added convenience, terms apply. With $0 Fraud Liability, a user won’t be responsible for unauthorized charges. Manage the account easily with the Credit One Bank mobile app.
14. Surge Mastercard Credit Card: All credit types welcome to apply! Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus. Initial Credit Limit of $500.00! Fast and easy application process; results in seconds. Use a card at locations everywhere that Mastercard is accepted. Free online account access 24/7 and checking account required.
15. First PREMIER® Bank Classic Credit Card: Checking account required and they may approve those currently building their credit history. A credit card offer for that currently building credit history. A manageable credit limit can help a user to stay in control. Monitor the account and make payments online and track the progress. A user’s quarterly FICO Score is provided for free on the monthly billing statement. Zero fraud liability protects a user from unauthorized charges.
16. Credit One Bank Unsecured Visa with Cash Back Rewards: See if a Pre-Qualify in less than 60 seconds without affecting the credit score. It’s fast, easy, and secure. Get 1% cash back rewards on eligible purchases including gas, groceries, and services such as mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV. This is a fully functional, unsecured credit card is not a debit card, prepaid card, or secured credit card with deposit requirements. Credit One Bank automatically monitors every account for credit line increase opportunities each month. Take advantage of free online access to an Experian credit score and credit report summary so a user can track the key factors impacting the credit health. Zero Fraud Liability protects a user if his card is ever lost or stolen. Rest easy knowing a user won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges. Make payments, see recent transactions, and update the account preferences all from the palm of the hand with the Credit One Bank mobile app. One can carry a card that makes him smile by choosing from over 20 unique card designs in Credit One Bank’s card gallery.
17. First PREMIER Bank Gold Credit Card: Must have checking account to qualify. They may approve a user when others will not. Quarterly FICO score on the monthly billing statements. It reports the credit history to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies. It is a Gold credit card offer for those people, who are with less than perfect credit.
18. Credit One Bank Offer Finder Tool: 1% cash back on eligible purchases, terms apply. See if a Pre-Qualify without harming the credit score. Rewards post to the account automatically each month. Automatic reviews for credit line increase opportunities. Free online monthly credit score tracking included. Flexible payment date to assist a user in making the payments on time.
19. Milestone Gold Mastercard: Quick pre-qualification available with no impact to the credit score. Easy pre-qualification process with fast response. Free online account access, protection from fraud, if a card happens to be lost or stolen. Accepted at over 35 Million Locations Worldwide!
20. PREMIER Forward MasterCard Credit Card: Must have checking account to qualify. It is a good choice for those people, who are with less than perfect credit. Credit card response in 60 seconds or less, monitor the account and make payments online. Zero fraud liability protects a user from unauthorized charges. Featuring Chip Technology, protecting a user if his card is used without permission. The quarterly FICO Score is provided for free on the monthly billing statement.