The Crate & Barrel Credit Card offers the opportunity to earn rewards or finance a Crate & Barrel purchase. For those looking to earn the most out of the Crate & Barrel shopping experience, this may be the store credit card for a user. The application process is easy and takes only a few minutes.
Once a user is approved and have received the account information, he can begin enjoying all the benefits of his Crate and Barrel Credit Card account. Comenity Bank issues Crate and Barrel Credit Card Accounts. If a user wishes to proceed with the online application, he will be providing his personal information to Comenity Bank.
To open an account, a user must be a United States resident with a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address and they do not accept PO Box mailing addresses. If a user is applying for an individual account and his or her spouse also is a WI resident, then must combine him or her and the spouse’s financial information.
If a user is a confident credit card user, frequent Crate & Barrel shopper, its credit card can earn him 10% back in reward dollars or six months of special financing, as well as other perks like special offers and access to events. The card has no annual fee, but like most store cards it does come with a heavy variable annual percentage rate (27.49%), so only get one if a user can pay the card off in full every single time he use it.
• It offers 0% back in rewards dollars or up to 12 months special financing
• It can give $20 in rewards for every $200 spent in store and online when a user choose rewards
• A user can earn, redeem rewards at Crate and Barrel, CB2, and The Land of Nod
• It doesn’t charges any annual fee
• It can lack in a strong rewards program
• A credit card with stupendously high interest rate.
• The right credit card (4 stars): The Crate and Barrel Credit Card lets you take your pick: rewards or a 0% introductory APR. Without even knowing what those rewards are, a user can safely rule out the 0% financing option. Repaying the full balance on time is extremely important because the Crate and Barrel Card is like most other store cards with 0% intro rates.
• A user must pay in full (3 stars): The Crate and Barrel Credit Card’s 28.24% regular APR is quite lofty compared to pretty much any benchmark a user can compare it to. Credit cards for people with fair credit charge 22.28% on average and this credit card charges more so it is not cheap one to be used by everyone.
• A fair credit card (4 stars): Like nearly all other store cards, the Crate and Barrel Credit Card does not charge an annual fee, requires only fair credit for approval.
If you’re looking for a card with an initial low interest rate, then this is may be a good card for you. You’ll have to keep in mind though that the rate can then skyrocket. If do shop at this store often, then it’s still a decent card to have in your wallet!